Coronavirus pandemic: daily updated research and data.Read more
All our related research and data
- Global Extreme Poverty
- As the world’s poorest economies are stagnating half a billion are expected to be in extreme poverty in 2030
- How do we know the history of extreme poverty?
- No matter what extreme poverty line you choose, the share of people below that poverty line has declined globally
- 12 key metrics to understand the state of the world
- Extreme poverty is falling: How is poverty changing for higher poverty lines?