COVID-19 vaccinations, cases, excess mortality, and much moreExplore our COVID-19 data
All our related research and data
- Many countries have eliminated lead from paint. How do we achieve the same everywhere?
- Around one-in-three children globally suffer from lead poisoning. What can we do to reduce this?
- Death rate from lead exposure
- Disease burden from lead exposure
- Global phase-out of leaded petrol in road vehicles
- Lead concentrations in the blood of children in the United States
- Mean lead concentrations in the blood of adults
- Mean lead concentrations in the blood of children
- Number of children with lead levels in blood greater than 10 µg/dL
- Number of children with lead levels in blood greater than 5 µg/dL
- Number of premature deaths from lead exposure
- Rate of disease burden from lead exposure
- Share of paints with lead levels greater than 90 ppm