Coronavirus pandemic: daily updated research and data.Read more
All our related research and data
- Why is life expectancy in the US lower than in other rich countries?
- What’s happening to life expectancy in Britain?
- Death rate from smoking
- Number of cigarettes smoked per smoker per day
- Number of current smokers
- Number of deaths from smoking in 1990 vs. 2017
- Prevalence of daily smoking in populations aged 10 and older
- Prevalence of tobacco use among adults
- Share of adults who smoke in 2000 vs. 2016
- Share of people who smoke every day
- Share of tobacco in total household consumption
- Smoking death rate in 1990 vs. 2017